Monday, March 8, 2010

this was meant to be done earlier


weekly meals:
Sunday:
Ended up making pizza pockets, tom was to lazy to make his own food ;)
Monday:
MOES!
Tuesday:
Spinach and pasta bake with fresh mozzarella
Wednesday:
Greek Chicken, couscous, and fried potatoes
Thursday:
Pot Roast, potatoes, carrots, and onions in the crock pot
Friday:
Pizza and Movie night, maybe "Planet 51"?
Saturday:
Grocery day, so probably left overs

That all sounds good right?
every one is felling MUCH better. Wednesday, (after the snow tuesday night) Jonas and I both had a doctors appointment. I love that our doctor has no problem doing 1 appointment for 2 people, it really makes things easier.
Jonas and I both have ear infections and sinus infections, and Jonas (of course) had bronchitis again. He had been acting fine till wednesday, when his fever spiked to 104.6. I don't think he has ever had a fever that high. Tom stayed up with him all night, and took his temp every half hour and marked it on a piece of paper to make sure it kept going down with just tylenol. Thankfully, it did. Thursday Jonas pretty much just slept all day. He has to take a ton of medicine though



all that 2-4 times day. Thank God for insurance. We do have to pay a CoPays since we don't get our prescriptions filled on base. I'm pretty mad that my CoPay for my nose spray was 22 dollars (everything else was 3) and it can take 'up to' 2 weeks to work. She gave it to me to unstuff my ears, the congestion was (well is still) backed that far up. I still can't hear out of my right ear very well. Tom, the doc he saw never did tell him what he had, but they gave him some meds, and he thankfully is now mostly better as well Hayley, thank you Lord is still healthy!
Speaking of Hayley, she is having some teeth problems. More like a tooth problem really. One tooth is bad, and last night I noticed it was broken. I'm not sure what is going on. She brushes her teeth, drinks nursery water, we don't give her juice at bedtime and she rarely eats sugary stuff. What really baffles me, is it's just the one tooth. I've started using my toothpaste on her, very little of course. I don't think the training toothpaste really does anything. I've also stopped giving her juice. I don't want her other little teeth to get messed up.
We are tying to get a referral for her to get seen by a dentist. Our dental insurance doesn't cover her till she is 4 but they will make exceptions if needed. We just have to tell them what is going on and I guess they will send her to the dentist that we choose. I'm going to have to make some phone calls to see if the ones that take our insurance will even see kids under 2.
Her broken tooth doesn't seem to be bothering her at all though. She is eating normally. I'm just afraid that the problem will spread to the root or something. I know it just a baby tooth, but i don't know how it will affect her adult teeth.
Prayers for her little teefies please!
also
Prayers for Tom.
He test in 11 days! I thought he had one more month! It would be so great if he could make it first try!

0 comments: