Tuesday, September 15, 2009

jumping ahead to halloween
I don't usually start this for about 2 more weeks, but since I'm going to be gone during my primary costume sewing week, I've started early.
Jonas wants to be a ghost. I can't come up with anything other than a sheet with hole cut into it. When I look online, all i can find are either just that, or really scary ones.
I'm sure I can come up with something though. Maybe a sewing some patches on the sheet or something. I also don't know if I want him to be a ghost. Growing up my brother and I where not allowed to be ghost, or witches or anything like that. Though I don't mind the idea of him being a cute little ghost, it just seems too plain. And this is vain of me, but I take pride in the costumes I make for him. I really don't want people to look and him and think I forgot it was halloween till 10 minutes before trick or treat.
Hayley is going to be a ladybug, so say Jonas. That's easy, though I'm having trouble finding a leotard for her. A tutu is simple enough to make, cutting will be tedious, but I'll get through it.

0 comments: