Tuesday, September 22, 2009

like a kid waiting for christmas
every time I look at the clock I get a little jolt in my stomach
one more hour closer to when tom will be home.
then things will finally be back to normal

minus my jeep of course :(

I don't know why
but the only reason I am still awake is I really want to see the new harris teeter ad in my inbox
I have some catch up grocery shopping to do
for Tom, coffee, cream, sugar..haha
I don't usually drink coffee with out tom, so the house has been scarce of it for 4 months
maybe get a few more sandwich things

I still don't know what to cook for Tom's first meal home
Jonas wants pizza and fried chicken
And I'm sure Tom will be ok with one of those, it's not chow hall food or fast food
Well, I guess domino's or KFC would be fast food ;)
Maybe we will go out

Jonas has all of next week off from school
Not sure what we will do
I don't want to push Tom with a ton of family stuff
I know he will be tired and we are going to disney in less with a month
But I know Jonas will want to do all sorts of stuff with him and Tom will do anything Jonas asks him to do, so we will just wait and see how things play out.

0 comments: